Fancy joining a fun and highly interactive *Meetup’ group? Yes?
At the London Relationship Coaching Meetup we explore a range of relationship issues in an informal, supportive way. At the end of each gathering we usually continue the conversations over a drink and bite to eat at the nearby theatre bar.
So who is this group aimed at?
- You could be a single man or woman now questioning why you have not yet found that special person in your life to build a long lasting relationship.
- You may just want a few tips and techniques on how to get back into the dating scene. We are here to support you at whatever stage you may be at and on whatever topic you choose to explore within the group.
- You may already be in a relationship and would love to learn a little more about building and maintaining a healthy romantic relationship.
- Perhaps you want to know the male or female perspective on certain issues.
- Or may just be curious to know more about relationships.
As a member of the London Relationship Coaching Meetup you will be warmly welcomed into this supportive and safe group.
The Do's and Don't of Dating Workshop: Saturday 11 August 2018
.Is there a secret to effective dating?
On Saturday 11 August, you‘ll have the opportunity to explore the ‘Do’s and Don’ts’ of dating.
We'll be discussing the following questions:
• When is the right time to ask someone out on a date?
• Who should make the first move?
• What should you wear?
• How much should you reveal about yourself?
• How long should the first date last?
• How can you secure a second date?
• Who should pay on first date?
• How big a gap should you leave before dating again after the end of a relationship?
We will spend the first part of the workshop addressing those questions, whilst sharing tips, advice and stories around dating. You will get greater clarity on the areas you are doing really well in and areas that need greater attention.
In the second part of the workshop you will have the opportunity, in smaller groups, to practice your dating skills - in preparation for your next date!
Spaces are limited so please grab an early ticket for £10. The price increases to £15 from 18 July. The first 5 bookings will receive a complimentary 45 minute follow up ’Dating Ready’ call which will need to be redeemed by 29 September 2018.
On arrival, please take a seat in the reception area. Someone from my team will escort you to the room.
Tickets are available via the link below: